3CX Phone System for Windows
Software PBX for Windows
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based VOIP telephone system that replaces a traditional proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s Phone System has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the open SIP standard. 3CX seamlessly integrates: existing PSTN lines using VOIP gateways, VOIP providers and SIP compliant handsets or softphones, providing a comprehensive SIP server without proprietary hardware or software restrictions. A 3CX Telephone System is far less expensive than a proprietary PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management simple.
Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!
Eliminate PBX Headaches with 3CX IP Phone System!
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows – an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VoIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype & IP Phones.